Saturday, August 2, 2008

Crazy Sat

Today is going to be a very crazy day. I am at work as I type this b/c we have to be open for 4 hours the Sat before an election for absentee voting. The last two elections not one person has showed up. It makes for a very long day! I left myself some work to do so maybe it will go faster AND I have Braylon here with me. He will keep me entertained. After work at 12 I am going to run to Andrea's and get something to eat (maybe, I might not eat so I can pig out tonight at Bogies) and then we are headed to Queen City for the parade. Then I have to run Bronson and Colby to Memphis for a bday party at 4 then back home to get ready to leave at 5:30 for Tiff's bday bash at Bogies in Albia. I had to fill my van up so I could get everywhere without problems. It took $72 to fill it up. I HATE IT!

Colby and Emam stayed all night with us last night. They were all super good, except for the incident where Bronson and Colby didn't put their seatbelts on like I told them too. It wasn't anything major though. They played outside, inside, outside and then back inside. Jared and Braxton went fishing. Braylon and I were in my bathroom and I heard the kids come in but didn't know what they were saying. Then my cell phone rang and it was my father in law asking if I knew where my kids were. I said down at your house? Yepper! They had walked thru the pasture b/c they didn't know where I was and they seen Randy drive by so they just headed down there. I told him to send them home. It wasn't a big deal but I would have liked to have known they were gone. That must have been the noise I heard when they came in the house. They were yelling for me. I think they just got worried they couldn't find me and went somewhere where they knew someone was at. I am glad they know to go down there. When they got back I told them next time to let me know and to not ever do that again unless someone knows. Bronson said "we couldn't find you". Good point:) Colby accidently hit Emma with a crochet ball. She was crying and I kept telling her it was ok. She is a little dramatic and I don't have much expertise in the girl area. When she came in the house I told her she was tired and needed to go potty and wash her hands so she could go to bed. She said "i just need to wook at it". Then she wooked at it and started crying harder and said "i need a band aid for my eye, it is bweeding". EYE??? I didn't realize that is where she got hit. So I looked at it. Yep, blood, swollen already turning black and blue. Then I felt bad b/c I was telling her she was ok. So I told her you can't put a band aid on your eye b/c then you won't be able to see. We got a cold wash cloth and put on there and then she was much better UNTIL Jared got there. When he asked her what happened she started crying all over again. She was fine when we went to bed. Hopefully it isn't too bad this morning. When I talked to Jared first thing this morning he asked me how Emma's eye was. I really think he needed a girl:) All in all it was a great night with the Fredericko's.

Better run so I can get some work done:) Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: