I just got an overnight package from the Secretary of States office. Our office has to do a recount of the Democratic Attorney General race that was in August. This just really ticks me off. Why waste taxpayers dollars just because you lost a race. Granted it was less than 1% difference, but you lost so get over it and go on. And maybe if I was that person that lost and had the chance of having a recount and it could make a difference I may feel differently. But, as of right now I think it is a waste of time and money! I will do my job and do it right but I am still going to complain about it:)
On another note....
my parents received an email today from my sister in law that lives in Florida. Her parents live in Springfield, MO and are both not doing very good health wise. They have asked for us to keep them in their prayers so I am now asking you to say an extra prayer for them. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
OMG you must be having a bad day!
Anjee-
Post a Comment