Understatement! We played slow pitch softball this weekend and it was very fun. We played at 8 pm, 9 pm and 2 am. We thought we would probably get our butts spanked but the first 2 games were close for awhile. We were back and forth until the 3rd and then they 15 run ruled us. The last game was terrible. I think it was like 37 to 3 or something like that. I was really proud of myself for not striking out once. I even ran from first to home and wasn't even out of breath. :) We didn't get home until around 4:30 am. So needless to say yesterday I did a lot of sleeping! I thought I was sore yesterday until I got up this morning. Why is it that the second day is always the worst? My legs, arms, sides, ok everything, hurts! When I cough it hurts, when I walk it hurts, ok when I do anything it hurts. It was all worth it and I would do it again. I wish I would have had my camera for a great shot of Jared in the air. He was running from first to second on a base hit that was hit straight to the second baseman. As the girl was bent down stopping the ball he hurdles her and lands on second and was safe. It was so funny! I think we could have won lots of money had we had it on tape:) He said if he would have had his boots on instead of his cleats he probably would have knocked her out.
Well, I am mad at Jared today. I wanted some of the leftover fish for lunch today, BUT Jared thought he needed it all for his lunch. A gallon size zip lock bag full of fish. I was very mad. He said why don't you just eat a bologna sandwich. And I said NO I hate bologna. So I sent him a text and told him he better save some of his fish for supper otherwise he is getting bologna. UGH, or grrrr..... (as in what Andrea would say).
Braxton has open house tonight for school. He is not very excited about school starting. Him and my dad spend every day together and they are both dreading it. I don't know who is more upset my dad or Braxton. I know there will be lots of tears tomorow night from Braxton. I thought maybe the older he got that it would get easier, but I am thinking now it is getting harder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment