I have had a stinking ole headache for 4 days now. I went to the dr this morning and had a treatment. My head already feels better but it still hurts some. I had to have some warts burned off of my leg and found out what exercises to do for my heal. Geez, I am falling apart.
Today is not a good day for Braxton and my dad. Every year when it is time for Brax to go back to school it is a terrible day and night for them. Braxton cries every time when it is about time for bed. I hate this for him. I love the fact that they are so close. They are each others best friend. I am sure that my dad knows more about Braxton than I do. So everyone keep them in your prayers tonight that the transition back to school will be easy for the both of them.
Also, I talked to Amee this morning and her father in law, Cecil, is not doing the best. They are thinking within the next couple of days that he could pass away. So please keep Cecil and his family in your prayers too. I know this is a really hard thing for all of them to go thru.
Oh yeah,
I had another LOVE VS HATE- thanks Andrea for reminding me of this!
I LOVE having a clean floor.
I HATE that right after I vacuum, Jared has to clip his toenails on the floor! UGH!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment