Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WHY?



That is Braylon's famous word right now. You can see his lips in the picture forming the word "why"!! I wish we had a dime for everytime he says it. I bet we could retire:)
He is still not feeling the greatest. He woke up this morning with lots of red spots that were hot all over is body. So we went to the Dr. and found out that all of this crap is a viral infection. Figures! But Krista was concerned about his diarhhea for a week. So now we have to have him "CRAP" in a hat! Yeah, a two year old! He is doing very good potty training but he is TWO and doesn't realize soon enough that he has the runs. So this could be interesting. I will let you know how it all craps out....
Last night was a late night for us. Bronson and I headed to KV for my Curves Smart appointment and swimming lessons. I am really excited about Curves Smart. I burned 540 calories in a 24 minute workout. WOO HOO! After we got home we ate really fast and headed over to the Frederick Farm and helped them out until about midnight. The kids were great and we got some stuff done. I hope they were able to finsish it all up today.

No comments: