We are heading north in about 4 hours! We have everything ready and all we have to do is pack into the back of Jared's truck. He thinks we will need to take 2 cars, but he doesn't pack good like I do. The kids are so excited to camp. I had forgotten how much stuff you have to pack for camping. I went to Wal-mart yesterday and got lots of supplies. Then I went home and started gathering everything and packing. I feel much better today knowing that everything is ready.
We went to Tri Counties annual meeting last night. I was (and still ) upset on how the election went. They had to have a revote b/c the winner for Scotland County did not have "a simple" majority. I have looked thru their by laws and I can not see where it says that. I am sure it ties into something else that NOONE ever gets to see. I have contacted Prepaid Legal Services and they are reviewing the by laws for me and then will get back with me.
I had to take Bronson to the Dr. today b/c he has two large lymph nodes, one behind his ear and one on his head. He wasn't feeling sick at all so I was concerned that maybe it was b/c of a tick bite. Sure enough that is exactly what it was. He had a bite of some sort right below his hairline on his neck. She figured it was probably a tick b/c tick's are notorious for causing large lymph nodes. They put him on some medicine since we were going to be going camping this weekend.
I went to the Dr. yesterday. I have been having troubles for the last two weeks on my right ovary. It hurts every month right around my period but this time it hurt in between. Last weekend it hurt so bad I thought I was going to have to have Jared take me to the hospital. Turns out I had a cyst that had ruptured. Which is normal, but mine had bled and the blood was trapped in my body and that is why it was hurting so bad. Once my body absorbed the blood it quit hurting. I am really glad that that is all it was. She also prescribed me some medicine to help with my "sexual desire". Jared wanted me to take 4 of them last night! Like that was really gonna make a difference. I have been having troubles being very irratable with my kids (and jared), so hopefully this will help with that!
Better run, lots to do before our big camping trip. Hope everyone has a great weekend and I am sure I will have lots to blog about come Monday:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment