This is the video I took so I could email it to dad this morning. I didn't put the first video on here because he wasn't looking at the camera and it was a whole lot sadder. He couldn't even hardly talk. This one was better so I thought I would share it with you:)
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
First Day of School
Today is the first day of fourth grade for Braxton. He wasn't too excited about going to school. I don't think it was actual school that he didn't want to go to, it was the being away from my dad all day that he didn't like. Last night Braxton cried when we left my dads and then he cried right before we went to bed. He was alright this morning though. I had to take a picture of him on the first day of school and then I had to take a picture of all the boys. I make sure and do this every year. I am sure once they get older they won't like me doing it so much. Gracie (the dog) even posed for the picture.


This is the video I took so I could email it to dad this morning. I didn't put the first video on here because he wasn't looking at the camera and it was a whole lot sadder. He couldn't even hardly talk. This one was better so I thought I would share it with you:)
This is the video I took so I could email it to dad this morning. I didn't put the first video on here because he wasn't looking at the camera and it was a whole lot sadder. He couldn't even hardly talk. This one was better so I thought I would share it with you:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment