Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I

I got this from someone else's blog. I really liked it and thought I would share it with you. It really makes you think. Maybe you guys will do one for yourself too!


I AM..... who I am!

I WANT..... people to remember me when I am gone. And I want purple flowers in my casket piece. Remind Jared of that!

I HAVE..... always wondered if the grass is really greener on the other side.

I WISH I COULD...... slow down and enjoy life more.

I HATE....... that I take everything for granted.

I FEAR....... that someday when my kids are gone that Jared and I won't know each other enough to stay together.

I SEARCH....... for the right way to parent my kids, although,

I DON'T THINK....... there is a right way .....

I REGRET....... that I didn't play basketball and softball when I moved to IA. I was intimidated and I hate that! I know, me? intimidated?? Yeah, I actually was.

I LOVE......... the fact that I have children when it is so hard for others to have them.

I ACHE FOR............ a vacation on a cruise.

I ALWAYS CRY........... when I go to a funeral, when someone else crys, when I watch A Baby Story. Geez, I am a cry baby.

I AM NOT................ as tough as I act. I really am a very tenderhearted person.

I DANCE............... hmmmm, hardly ever. I hate it. If you have seen me then you are one of the few!

I SING.............. in the car, at work, i guess whenever there is music playing. I suck at it, but who cares.

I NEVER................. say that my kids will NEVER to something. Because sure as crap I do, then they will prove me wrong.

I RARELY............. think of the What Ifs. If I did, I would drive myself crazy.

I CRY WHEN I WATCH............ pretty much anything. Jared thinks I am such a baby. Yeah, so what if I am.

I AM NOT ALWAYS......... the greatest at sending birthday cards. Sorry guys!

I HATE THAT........... I am not happy with myself. Give me a tummy tuck and it will all be better.

I'M CONFUSED ABOUT.......... why my in laws would rather do other stuff then spend time with their grandkids.

I NEED........... a vacation to a beach! Anyone want to go? Because I know I won't be able to get Jared to go with me.

I SHOULD.................. clean out the closets in my house so I can get some stuff ready for a garage sale. I just hate cleaning out closets.

3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

very neat...and i'd go to the beach with you. i've only been once but i could go every year for a month or two!

Andrea Frederick said...

i saw this too...very cool!

Amy said...

That was soo cute! Come out the CALIFORNIA I will take you the the beach and you could stay here FREE!!!!!!! I mean it!!!