Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Bronson started swimming lessons last night. He will have a total of 6 sessions in the next 2 weeks. Colby and Emma are taking them too. Braxton didn't want to take them this year. Bronson looks so little laying on top of the water, it almost looks like Braylon. Swimming lessons are suppose to be on Mon, Wed and Fri nights. But Bronson is going tonight instead of Friday night b/c we are going to go camping this weekend. I didn't want him to miss a session but I also didn't want to get to our campsite at 10:00 at night either. Jared said if we did swimming lessons on Fri night then we wouldn't head out until Sat. Who wants to get all the camping crap together for one night? Certainly not me. I think we are going to camp at Lake Geode, which is near Burlington, Ia. I think we are going to go to Fun City in Burlington on Sat and go to the waterpark and hang out with the Buford's. Last night I was thinking about going to Fun City and then I remembered that the Bufords were going there sometime this month but I couldn't remember when. Well it just so happens to be the same weekend we are going to be there. The boys are all really excited. So are we:) Then I would say on Sunday we will do some fishing and just hang out until it is time to head home. I am actually excited. I know call me crazy:)

No comments: