skip to main |
skip to sidebar
WOW!
My dad took this awesome picture the other night when the fire fighters were fighting the fire at Judy Mathew's. He did some editing and made this great photo. It looks like something a professional would do, huh? I thought it was so good that I had to share it with all of you.
5 comments:
if he doesn't mind would you ask him to send me a copy of this to my e-mail account (jennbeeler@hotmail.com)? not going to sell it or anything...just very proud of our men & we need more photos like this. blessings to your dad...this is awesome!
That is an awesome picture. I want to be like him when I grow up!
p.s your next post is 100! YAY!
i didn't realize it until i clicked on the photo & it blew up to a bigger scale, but i can actually see my hubby & father-in-law...kinda nice to watch them serve together (although, i must ask why the 1 man with no fire gear on is on the roof of the house with the hose--i asked mike & he just shrugged & said, "that's vic."
Thanks for the nice words girls and I will send you a copy of the pix Miss Jen.
Ron
Post a Comment