Monday, August 25, 2008

2 out of 3

Well that is how many kids we have sleeping in their rooms now. I think it was harder on Jared than it was on the boys. Saturday night Braxton slept in his room. When he woke up he said that wasn't too bad. So last night him and Bronson both slept in there. I hope it lasts. Now all we have to do is get Braylon in his room. Good luck with that!


It was a wild and crazy week/weekend. I will take you day by day~


Wednesday- We went to Memphis and got everything set up for Antique Days.


Thursday- Went to Memphis to work our booth. We had a duck pond, ring toss to win 2 liter bottles of pop and sno cones. We had a great turnout. I had to judge the baby contest. It was fun!


Friday- Headed to Memphis to drop the boys off. Then went to Kahoka to Cecil's visitation. Back to Memphis and worked! The boys and I ended up staying at the Buford's. Jared thought he needed to go home.

Saturday- Got up and was getting ready to go to Kahoka for Cecil's funeral. Jared was going to meet me at the gas station. BUT in Memphis when they have their parade they think they need to block off every road. I was trapped! I finally went around some cones and drove in someones yard to get out. We were almost late to the funeral due to me being trapped and getting behind idiots driving 40mph. Headed back to Memphis to work the booth again. The boys played, worked, played, played, worked. They found a baby rabbit that they thought was pretty cool too. Bronson got yelled at by some lady b/c he threw/dropped the baby rabbit on the ground. She yelled "what is wrong with you?" and his reply was "what are you looking at you dirty ole skank?" Very funny! I don't know where he would get his mouthiness from. I know he shouldn't have said that but we have taught our kids to stand up for themselves. We had a great fundraiser! We cleared $1375.00. We are hoping to do some more fundraisers.

Sunday- Went back to Memphis to clean everything up and went to a BBQ at Jared's aunt and uncles house. He didn't go, just me and the boys! We had a really good time seeing everyone. When we got back from Memphis my mom called and wanted me to come by and see my grandma Margie. This is what I saw when I got to her house.



She found these baseball pants at the Dollar store. She even got a real sparkly tattoo on her arm. She did that b/c Braxton and Bronson both got tattoos and they thought she needed to get one. Well she did! The boys were so funny when they saw her. They couldn't believe she was dressed like that! I love that she has such a great sense of humor and the boys love it too.

3 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

good for braxton and bronson...hopefully braylon will follow the trend:)

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

yay for almost sleeping with just your hubby!! and what a grandma...that's awesome!

Bree Shaw said...

you know jared always wonders why he never gets any. my argument is always well if we didn't have all the kids in bed with us then maybe you would get it more often. i am getting closer to not being to argue that point. yikes!