I wanted to blog something really cool for my 100th post. I have been thinking and thinking and couldn't come up with anything! Well when I got on my blog this morning my hit counter was on 3000 exactly and I needed to post my 100th post. So here you have it ladies and gentlemen, my 100th post on exactly 3000 hits! Not to exciting for my 100th post but it is something:)
P.S. When Braxton was getting ready for school this morning Bronson asked him "can you fart in school?" LOL. It was too funny. The things boys think about. Braxton told him yes you can but people will laugh at you. So that little remark by Bronson will make this 100th post something to remember:) Thanks Bronson!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Now Bronson will have a tummy ache after school everyday b/c he's holding it in!
Yes, you can fart in school. I have a young man that likes to do it rather loudly. I took him out in the hall, and he told me he couldn't help it. I told him that I am 23 and I have done that plenty of times so I know you can hold it in!
Now let me try this again...Rachel has also stated that she does not fart in school because it is "embarrassing" as she states, but she does let them rip at home!!!
Post a Comment