Last night was the baby contest and the Little Mr and Ms/Miss contest and Queen City Pioneer Days. All the kids looked really cute. On the littlier kids I really don't think the judges went on their costumes. Which is aggravating when some put a lot of time and effort into it and others just go up there as is. Anyhow Adi got 3rd place, Logan Buford got 1st place, Ashlyn and Emma didn't get Little Ms, Colby didn't get Little Mr and Bronson got Little Mr. I was really sad for the ones that didn't place. Poor Emma and Colby they really took it hard. Bronson and Colby were in the same age group, which really sucked! By the flyers they were going to be in different age groups, but when we got there they had changed it. They both should have won. When we got home Bronson was sad b/c Colby didn't win and he told me that he would share with Colby. I thought that was really thoughtful of him. He didn't like to see his best friend sad. They are both going to ride in the parade on Sat on their ponies. I can't wait to take lots of pictures of them. Enjoy the pictures I took of all of them. Sorry Amee I didn't have a picture of Adi to post b/c I took pictures with your camera when you were up there. I will have to have dad send me one and then make a post of it later.

This is Logan in the middle. He is just waving great big!
Emma Joyce, doesn't she look adorable in her little prairie girl costume?
Look at that great big smile on Ashyln's face. She looked so cute!
Colby, Bronsona and Gavin waiting to go up on stage. They were all looking great!
1 comment:
Man! Our group of friend has the best lookin kids. ;)
Post a Comment