Monday, August 18, 2008

Love VS Hate

I LOVE the color purple.

I HATE tornado weather.

I LOVE spending time with friends.

I HATE raw oysters.

I LOVE to see my kids laugh and smile when they don't know you are watching them.

I HATE to think of life without my kids.

I LOVE to sleep.

I HATE people that think they are bigger and better than you.

I LOVE a man that smells good.

I HATE when Jared touches my boobs everytime he is near me.

I LOVE that my husband wants me all the time.
I HATE that I don't want him in return.
I LOVE that there is medicine out there to remedy that problem.
I HATE that I have to take it and then not having it work.

I LOVE getting little notes or pictures from my boys.

I HATE someone that chews with their mouth open or chomps their food/gum!

I LOVE being organized.

I HATE disorganization.

I LOVE a clean house.
I HATE coming home to a house that is dirty and it was clean when I left.
I LOVE when I get help with the housework.
I ABSOULETLY HATE (not just hate) putting up laundry!
I LOVE meeting new people.
I HATE when it takes someone forever to tell a story that should only take them a few minutes.

I LOVE Christmas!

I HATE how much money we spend on Christmas.

I LOVE(D) being pregnant.

I HATE not being able to talk Jared into a family vacation every year.

I LOVE baseball season.

I HATE when baseball is over.

I LOVE the Cardinals.

I HATE the Cubs.

I LOVE you so therefore you should love you!

I HATE that some people aren't able to express their love.

No comments: