Thursday, August 14, 2008

What do they want???

Last night when I got home from Curves, swimming lessons and a quick stop by Wal-mart Jared and mainly Braxton had put all the laundry up (like 4 or 5 loads) and had started another load. The house was all picked up. I was really surprised. It makes me wonder what they are wanting:) We are having company tonight so maybe they were just helping me out. Whatever the reason, I am very thankful.

We have been fighting Braylon on his potty training. He was doing so good until he had trouble with the diarrhea last week. So I don't know if he has just hit a bump in the road or if he is just being stubborn. The other two were so easy to potty train so having one that is not so easy is all new to me. Guess 3rd time is a charm huh:) Not so much in this case!

No comments: