Thursday, July 31, 2008

41 down 10 to go!

I have lost 41 pounds as of today. I have 10 more pounds to go until I meet my first goal. I will set another goal after I reach this one. I got weighed and measured on Tuesday and from August 31st until then I have lost a total of 33 inches. To be where I wanted to be my goal was to lose 48.5 inches. I am getting closer. It will be several months until I get there but I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get there:)

Andrea and I went to Curves this morning. She was a strong girl and did it. She didn't do every maching but at least she went! I got all of my election stuff ready for Tuesday. That is quite the process. Lots of stuff to remember. I am sure I will forget something. Went to lunch today with Amee and Adi. That was fun:) Adi is starting to get more of a personality and is at that stage where she can't sit still b/c she is constantly looking everywhere. Those days are long gone for me:(

Tonight is the Little Mr and Ms contest at Pioneer Days. I know of 4 people that are going to be in it or the baby contest. The theme is The Good Ole Days. Bronson is going to be a cowboy, Emma is going to be a Little Prairie girl, Ashlyn is going to wear bib overalls with bare feet and have a fishing pole made out of a stick, and then Adi is going to be in the baby contest. Amee isn't sure what she is wearing yet. My mom had an old little pinafore (sp, sorry) dress that we tried on her. It was really cute and it is over 60 years old. I would think that would pass for "The Good Ole Days", don't you? Wish all these little ones good luck tonight and say a little prayer that they all place! I will let you know tomorrow how they all do and hopefully have pictures of all of them.

2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

WAY TO GO ON THE WEIGHT LOSS...I'm slowly finding every pound you're losing!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...I'M PROUD OF YOU!

Andrea Frederick said...

congrats on the weight loss, you have worked hard for it! see you tonight.