JENNIFER!!! Good job Jennifer. I am very bad about putting song titles with artists so when i was looking for new music i came across NKOTB. I used to love those guys when i was a lot younger. So i thought i would put it on the blog and see if anyone noticed. I think we should all take turns playing some kind of game on our blogs to spice things up. What do ya think? Anyhow, thanks for all the guesses and way to go Jenn!
and by the way.... i had over 60 hits after i did that blog! who was i driving the craziest??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
whoo hoo! what do I win, a cruise, or maybe a shopping spree, or, wait I'll just take a cash prize! ahhahhaha....just kidding! I loved NKOTB I think that's the only reason I chose to guess that! It would be fun to do that, put some excitment into everyone!
sorry, i put jenn and didn't pay any attention that it was jennifer! but you are still the winner. you win, ummm not sure on that yet. i will have to get back to you.
you drove me the craziest...i couldn't even guess because i'm horrid at games like that but i checked in every half hour to see if someone had figured it out or not!
LOL, You are so funny Jenn!
Post a Comment