FINALLY!!!! I got the video to upload. Now remember I wrote this blog on Wednesday and it is just now finally getting up on here. ENJOY:) Don't forget to pause my music so you can hear him and all of his jibberish.
Andrea made Braylon a picture book for his birthday. So the last several nights he wants to look at it and go thru and name everyone. Well a couple of nights ago he would look and look at Emma's picture. Then he would say "mma joyce, love you, night night" and he would kiss her picture and hug it. So the next night I wanted to capture it on camera b/c it was so cute. Well he wasn't very cooperative. He did it somewhat but then he did some really cute stuff. So I had to post the video. You will notice at the beginning he is just fine then he hears thunder and gets worried that there is a storm. He is scared of storms now b/c of the wind/tornado deal we had a couple of months ago. He also mentions Jimmy and Adi Cakes in this video. He is just so funny at this age! Hope you enjoy the video, I know I did:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
that is too cute!
this is so cute, emma asks to watch it all the time! he won't believe he did it when he's older
Post a Comment