Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Party Pictures

Bronson hit the jackpot last night! We had to have his party early b/c we are leaving for ballgames on his bday. There are lots of pictures, so enjoy!


Grandma and Da got him a weed eater. It hasn't come in the mail yet. He didn't know what to think of a picture of it. They also got him a dvd and goggles.
Grandma Lorene got him a sprinkler and sidewalk chalk
Grandma Margie got him a jackhammer!

Braxton got him sunglasses and a case for them.

The Fredericks got him a hooded towel (which he loved), an umbrella and work gloves.


Grampsie and Grandma got him Wranglers (cowboy jeans with that thing on the pocket), a cowboy shirt and a cowboy door stop.


We got him swimming things, tie up boots (ropers), a cowboy shirt, underwear (which he wasn't impressed with), a scooby doo dvd and a singing toothbrush.


Here are his work gloves from the Fredericks. He was excited!

Scooby Doo Where are you. That is what he is saying in this picture:)


Isn't he soooo stinking cute?!?!
The tradition! We always take a family picture at the kids bday parties.
He got a lot of other stuff too that I don't have pictures of. The Jones' got him a Cardinal outfit and a great big lollipop. Which he can't wait to eat. Irene and Donald got him money and a cardinal bird. Grandma Bette gave him money as did the Buford's. He is going to take his money with us this weekend so he can spend it. He spends his money as fast as he gets it.
Well Crap, Andrea you were right!I had a video to upload but it tried loading and loading and then gave me some stupid ERROR message. I will have to try uploading it again some other time.

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

I hate being right:) I had trouble with Emma's dancing video too. Blogger error. Oh well, glad Bronson had a good day and I hope 5 lives up to all he thinks it will be!