This week has been really nice. We made a menu on Sunday night for everynight this week. That has been really nice all week knowing exactly what you are going to have for supper. We were suppose to have tenderloins tonight but we got some fresh tomatoes so we decided to have BLT's instead, which reminds me I need to get some lettuce. We also have some corn on the cob. Isn't that so exciting:) We are going to Jim and Amee's for supper tomorrow night for our Friday night date that we haven't had in like forever! She is cooking minute steaks for us and I am bringing some corn on the cob. Then we are going to play some Hand and Foot. I am excited to play some cards and hopefully beat the guys! We haven't had much luck in that dept the last few times we played.... wish us luck. We took the boys fishing last night. It was a beautiful night for it. I didn't get to take any pictures b/c I forgot my camera. I did take some a few weeks ago that I will share this time. I was also on Channel 3 last night for the sales tax issue that we are trying to pass at the courthouse. I told the boys that I was going to be on TV. Bronson could not understand how that was going to happen. He said are you gonna be gone? I told him no that I would be at home. Well he said then how are you going to get in there (and pointed at the tv). That is kind of hard to understand when you are 5:)
We have a pretty low key weekend planned. I am going to do some serious house cleaning! I haven't done that for almost a month b/c we have been gone so much. So look out come Saturday. The boys really want to go camping but they haven't talked their dad into it yet. We had told them at the beginning of summer that for our family vacation this year that we would go camping, then ball got crazy and kept us really busy so the camping got put on the back burner. Well now that ball is over they are ready to go! Me too though. I would like to just go away (even though I have been gone almost every weekend) and hang out and not have any plans and to just go with the flow. We will see if we get him talked into it. Maybe the next weekend.
Good luck Andrea tomorrow with your surgery. Keep someone updated so we can blog it for everyone to know!




1 comment:
don't have any clue on the video but i agree that its nice to have a menu for the week planned out. i never live that way but maybe when we go back to work this fall i'll try it.
Post a Comment