Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cardinal game



Wow, what a game!!! If you didn't watch the game last night then you really missed an awesome game! Braxton and I sat in our seats right behind the cardinal dugout the first 2 innings. Then we were going to switch the boys at the end of the 2nd inning. Well no one was sitting in the two seats in front of us so dad and Bronson came and sat down there. It was great for all of us to sit right by each other and to have such great seats. The game itself was very exciting. We had a rain delay in the 3rd inning and then the storm passed and the game got going again. After the storm the humidity went down and the weather was perfect. The game got tied and then in the 9th the Cards were up to bat with 2 outs and Glaus up.... he hit a home run and won the game! It was so exciting. I have not been to a Cardinal game to where they have not won. So I was pretty sure it would all work out:) We all enjoyed ourselves so much. We got a lot of great pictures. Bronson I think ate about $20 worth of food by himself. He is always hungry. Dad said when someone would drop a peanut on the ground and it had not been cracked open he would want to pick it up and eat it. He is so funny! We drove home right after the game. We left St Louis around 12. It was raining terrible and we could hardly see the road. I drove realllllly slow! We got to Moberly and I finally had to pull over so dad could drive. I was getting really tired! I got home at 4:11. I slept till about 9 and then got ready and got to work around 9:30ish.

We play ball tomorrow in Boonville at 2. I am not sure on any other times. If our hotel has a computer I will try and get on and let everyone know how we are doing. Wish us luck so we can go to State in Cassville next week.



This was our bathroom break on the way to the game. Braxton was not impressed.


Fredbird during the National Anthem


Pujols up to bat.


This is the ball that Albert threw in the stands. And of course Braxton was a lucky duck and got it. He is really proud.




Da and his buddies!

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. I did not get to tape the game. The batting picture looks like a baseball card. Must be that high dollar camera:)