TIRE! Can you believe that? I could not stop laughing. A tire of all things and then to top it off it is a used tire. A really, really used tire! I called Mike and he didn't answer so I emailed him. I said "Thanks for the tire. I was just wondering how you knew I needed new tires and where the other 3 were:)" He finally called me back and said "this is Mike from Mike's Tire". He is so funny. You really have to know my brother to appreciate his humor. There is never a dull moment when you are around him:) So come to find out this tire is from the Nascar race that was in Daytona Beach over the 4th of July weekend. He got access to some and decided to send one to Braxton. He is not sure who's tire it was b/c they won't tell you for fear that you might be able to figure something secreative out about their car. Dumb? pretty much! He sent it to Braxton b/c several months ago Braxton sent him a letter and Mike told him that he would send him something sometime. Well he finally found something that he wanted to send to him. A tire!!! Crazy? maybe but the kids loved it! So, there is my funny for the week. You can only imagine the look on my face when they brought it in and said it was for me.....Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I GOT MAIL!!!
Ok, so what is the big secret??? My brother, Mike, from Florida called me last week and wanted to know my shipping address. So I gave it to him and wondered what in the world he would be sending us. I thought about it off and on all weekend and then on Monday the Fed Ex guy delivered the package. Well, I guess you can call it a package! The Fed Ex guy was cracking up. He said of all things to deliver to a courthouse, A ......................
TIRE! Can you believe that? I could not stop laughing. A tire of all things and then to top it off it is a used tire. A really, really used tire! I called Mike and he didn't answer so I emailed him. I said "Thanks for the tire. I was just wondering how you knew I needed new tires and where the other 3 were:)" He finally called me back and said "this is Mike from Mike's Tire". He is so funny. You really have to know my brother to appreciate his humor. There is never a dull moment when you are around him:) So come to find out this tire is from the Nascar race that was in Daytona Beach over the 4th of July weekend. He got access to some and decided to send one to Braxton. He is not sure who's tire it was b/c they won't tell you for fear that you might be able to figure something secreative out about their car. Dumb? pretty much! He sent it to Braxton b/c several months ago Braxton sent him a letter and Mike told him that he would send him something sometime. Well he finally found something that he wanted to send to him. A tire!!! Crazy? maybe but the kids loved it! So, there is my funny for the week. You can only imagine the look on my face when they brought it in and said it was for me.....
TIRE! Can you believe that? I could not stop laughing. A tire of all things and then to top it off it is a used tire. A really, really used tire! I called Mike and he didn't answer so I emailed him. I said "Thanks for the tire. I was just wondering how you knew I needed new tires and where the other 3 were:)" He finally called me back and said "this is Mike from Mike's Tire". He is so funny. You really have to know my brother to appreciate his humor. There is never a dull moment when you are around him:) So come to find out this tire is from the Nascar race that was in Daytona Beach over the 4th of July weekend. He got access to some and decided to send one to Braxton. He is not sure who's tire it was b/c they won't tell you for fear that you might be able to figure something secreative out about their car. Dumb? pretty much! He sent it to Braxton b/c several months ago Braxton sent him a letter and Mike told him that he would send him something sometime. Well he finally found something that he wanted to send to him. A tire!!! Crazy? maybe but the kids loved it! So, there is my funny for the week. You can only imagine the look on my face when they brought it in and said it was for me.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I've been in suspense all day:) Cute pictures!
Post a Comment