Monday, July 14, 2008

HOME!!!

We finally made it home. It was a long, fun week/weekend! The boys ended up getting 5th in the State Tournament. They played good hard ball. Their last game wasn't the greatest, but what can you expect from 9 year olds?

I have lots and I mean lots of pictures! I took over 400 pictures this weekend. I will have to save them for another day when I have time to go thru them.

We headed home from Cassville on Sat and stopped at the Lake of the Ozarks to stay all night and do something for Bronson's bday. We go karted, mini golfed, bumper cars, bumper boats and swam. Bronson said the bumper boats "sucked". And he is right they did.

Glad to be home but ready for another weekend of ball this weekend. We will be playing in Columbia for the Show Me State games. We play on Fri @ 2:30, Sat @ 9:45 and 3:00. Depending on how we do in those games we may advance onto Sunday @ 8 or 11 in Moberly. Can't wait!!!!! I do need to get another battery for my camera and clear my card before then so I can take lots more pictures. Yeah I know, how many pictures can you have of someone batting, pitching, running, sliding, making a play??? Trust me LOTS! Like over 4oo:)

Thanks to Vance for doing the chores while we were gone AND for not killing any of the animals (like Jared tends to do when he does Vance's chores)!

We went to the Demo Derby in Bloomfield last night. It was probably the worst demo Blfd has ever had. It was ok, but not the best. I am sure it won't stop us from going again. I got to meet my brothers girlfriend and two boys. They seemed very nice.

Better run, gotta lot to do.

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

ready for pictures...glad you're home I was going into withdrawl:)