We got to the ball fields yesterday and it started to rain. It didn't just rain a little bit it rained a bunch. So they postponed the game until today at 11. Their fields are clay and the rain made them realllllly slick. Hopefully there is no rain in the forecast for the rest of the time. We are switching hotels today so I am not sure if we will have a computer where we go next. If not I will try to let everyone know thru a phone call or a mass text.
I didn't bring Bronson's umbrella, but he hasn't mentioned not having it. He was using someone else's so I am glad of that. If he wouldn't have had one I am sure he would have drove me crazy!
We let all the kids swim last night. We also had a BBQ in the middle of the street. It was a dead in street right next to our hotel. We tried BBQ in the hotel parking lot but the staff here wouldn't allow us to do that, so they moved the grill to the gravel right next to the hotel and they came out and told us to move it to the street or else they were calling the cops. So we moved and had fun. The kids played football and ran around. It was nice to have that kind of food instead of eating out every meal.
Wish us luck today and I will let everyone know how we do:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
who thought to bring a grill...that was good thinking! kind of like a tailgate. i hope things are better for you today.
Post a Comment