Tuesday, July 1, 2008

3 posts in one day!

I know you all think I am a retard and wonder why I would post 3 times in a matter of minutes. But, I feel bad leaving Braylon out of the blog. The potty training is going great! Last night before the games I told him to go to the bathroom. He was in there forever. I kept hearing flush, flush, flush.... I said Braylon what are you doing and he said "pooping". Yeah right is what I thought. I went in there to check on him and he was trying to wipe his butt. I thought ok, I will just wipe him and see, sure enough he had pooped. So we made a great big deal out of it and gave him a penny to put in his piggy bank. Then at the ballgames he told me he had to poop. So I trucked it up the hill to the bathroom and sure enough he pooped again. I had to give him a quarter this time b/c I didn't have any pennies. He made sure he put it in the piggy bank when we got home:) This morning he was dry too. So maybe just maybe we are headed in the right direction. I still haven't been able to get any pictures of him on the pot but once I do you guys will be the first to see it! I am hopefully going to buy a new camera tonight b/c mine is giving me fits. I would hate to not have a camera so you guys won't miss out on any more ball pictures.

Braxton, Bronson, Dad and I are headed to St. Louis tomorrow for a cards game. I am so excited. I don't know who is more excited out of the four of us! I am sure I will have lots of pictures come Thurs, providing I get a new camera.

Until then..... wish the Cardinals luck and I will post on Thursday!

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

That's awesome! I love the pennies, only a 2 year old would be happy with a penny for pooping! I will never tire of ball pictures, so post away.