Ok, I know it isn't Friday but it is Friday to me:) I am taking off in the morning for Columbia. Braxton's team plays at 2:30 tomorrow.
I am feeling like I have kids all over the place today. Braxton stayed in Memphis last night with one of his really good friends, Aaron Buford and Bronson is at the Ottumwa Beach with his best friend, Colby! Poor little Braylon is at the babysitters.
This week has been a pretty low key week. We actually stayed home for 2 whole nights:) Braxton had ball practice in Memphis last night and then we are going to KV tonight for groceries, batting cages and Curves.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and hopefully we will be coming home with first place at the Show Me State games. If the hotel has a computer I will try and update everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment