Friday, July 25, 2008

Jump!

Well the boys got a new/old trampoline. Several years ago I bought this trampoline. It was junk then and is still junk. The legs didn't like to stay together very good. Then Braxton got this wild hair to clean out our little shed so he can make himself a hunting shack. When we were cleaning it out we found the parts to the trampoline. So last night I said we could put it up. We went to Randy and Teresa's to get the frame from the first trampoline we had. It was a lot better frame then the second one. After putting it up we went to put the mat on the springs and the mat was smaller than the old frame. So much for that bright idea. So I got the second frame out and put it together. I remembered really quickly why we had taken it down. It kept coming apart as we would add another piece. We got the electrical tape and duct tape out and fixed that problem. We finally got all the springs on, well Jared did. I tried jumping on it first since I was heavier than the boys. I thought if it was going to fall apart I would rather it fall apart on me than them. They could not wait to get on it. Braylon liked jumping on it when I was on there but once I got off the boys were too rough for him and then he didn't like it so much. You can see that in the last picture. Anyhow, an old trampoline brought back out made for a new trampoline to the boys.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

how fun is that!!? Isn't it great to find old treasures and to the kids it's like new?!