Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sunny Days

I love sunny days! I was really worried that it was going to rain today, but I think it is going to hold off until after midnight. Braxton and Bronson both have practice tonight. We will be at the ball fields from 5:15 to 8 ish. What about supper?? I guess we will just eat when we get home. That is the only thing I don't like about it staying light later. We never eat until 8.

I weighed today! I have lost 33 lbs altogether. I seem to gain 2 lbs on the weekends then lose it by Thursday. I may need to work on my eating habits on the weekends. Who can eat good when they are never home? How come you can gain 2 lbs in 2 days and then it takes you 4 days to lose it? I don't get it......

Braxton got him some egg laying chickens last night. He is so excited for them to lay eggs. We had to check on them last night before we went to bed and then he was up at 5:45 to go check this morning. Wonder why he doesn't get up that early for school? Once they lay their first eggs for Braxton I will post some pics. Bronson told Emma last night about the new chickens. He told her that they laid their eggs from their butt cracks. Emma thought that was gross b/c they might have poop in them. I told her that all those eggs she eats come from a chickens butt. She thought that was funny. I am sure her mom has filled her in on this before but coming from Bronson made it funny:)

1 comment:

Da Tick said...

Kids are so cool. Nice post Baby Girl.