Monday, May 19, 2008

I GOT SUN!

It was a beautiful day for ballgames on Saturday. I wanted to get some sun and I got it. I look kind of like a racoon. I had my sunglassed on all day Sat. Oh well, at least I got the sun I wanted to get.

The games went great. They played new rules that the boys were not used to. They could lead off and steal as soon as the pitcher started his windup. There was one time that the runner on third almost beat the ball to the plate. He was safe and scored us a run. Braxton did some pitching too. He did awesome! He played excellent ball all day long. We were so proud of him. He loves playing with those boys. We ended up getting 2nd place and the boys received medals. They should be proud of themselves. They played teams that have played 35+ games already this year and they had only practiced once. They did great!

Bronson and Braylon were great too. They played, played and played some more. I took the wagon and a portable sandbox. I think all the kids there enjoyed that!

We were all so tired yesterday that Braylon and I slept until 9:30 and Braxton and Bronson slept until 9. Then I made them all lay down at 1 so Braylon would go to sleep and we all fell asleep. Bronson got up around 4ish, Braylon and I got up at 5 and Brax slept until 5:30. I guess we were all pooped! And Jared just did his usual.... worked!

Braxton's first league games is tonight. I hope we have decent weather. A little bit of rain is in the forecast for this morning.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

No comments: