Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekend events plus Bronson's first day of school!

What a wonderful weekend.


Saturday Jared and I went to Columbia for our anniversary. We had a great time! We ate at a wonderful steak place called CC's City Broiler. It was sooooo good. The service was great and so was the food! We went to a family reunion on our way home too. It was nice to see everyone.


Yesterday was Shaw house cleaning. The boys got up and helped too. It went a lot quicker with help. So the house is clean for now:) We put our tent up yesterday. Braxton is having 3 boys over Sat night for a weiner roast and a camp out. I can't wait to see how long they actually stay in the tent. I am guessing 30 minutes, TOPS!


Bronson's first day of summer school was today. He was so excited. I can't wait to see how his day went. He asked me this morning if I thought they would have PS. I said PS??? You mean PE?? Yeah! I said well I don't know. He thought he would go ahead and wear his tennis shoes so he would be ready in case they had PS:) He thought he needed his cardinal backpack. So he had it on this morning but once he seen all the other kids didn't have a backpack he decided he didn't his. He rode the bus with Colby and Lane Parsons this morning. He wants to ride the bus to the courthouse just like Braxton did. So he is riding to the church next door and then he gets to walk over to the courthouse. I will have to fill you in tomorrow on how his day goes today.



Bronson at home ready to go to school.



The 3 boys!




Colby and Bronson waiting for the bus, while their dads talk in the background.

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

I hope it's warm for Braxton's sleep over, he'll have to start a fire:)