Monday, May 5, 2008

The 3 BS's

What a beautiful day! I am so glad to see the sun shining.

It was a good, busy, but lo key weekend. Jared dug Vance and Andrea's basement this weekend. That was fun and interesting. If you haven't checked out Andrea's blog to see the wonderful pictures of me in my "boots", then you need to. Yesterday my grandma got baptized. That was such a wonderful thing to experience. It isn't everyday that someone gets to witness the baptism of your 83 year old grandma. Very moving! Then we had cake and ice cream for my counsin Amber's little girl Mayci who turned 2!


Braxton is going to get 40 more egg laying chickens. So if you need eggs give us a call! He is so excited to have his Egg Laying Business:) He has it all figured out on how much he should make a week minus the feed. I think it is great for a 9 year old to have some kind of repsonsibility. Braxton had 2 baseball practices this weekend. He did some pitching on Sat and he hit someone. At least we got that out of the way! I am sure it will happen lots more.

Bronson has Kindergarten screening tonight. I am kind of nervous because I want him to do good to prove to Jared that he is ready. I will let everyone know tomorrow how he does. Bronson wanted to stay at Colby's Sat night so I told him he could. When I got home Andrea was there to get him some clothes and Bronson looked up at her with big ole' tears and said he wanted to stay home with his Mommy. That just makes me so happy:) He was tired and needed me! I was sitting with him in my lap and I asked him why he wanted to stay at home and he told me "because I love you mommy." Doesn't that just make tears come to your eyes? Just when you think they like their dad more b/c they want to be with him all the time they say something like that to make up for all the jealousy issues you have!

Braylon was his usual ornery self over the weekend. He was really good all day Sat for being couped up in a vehicle watching his daddy dig. He decided to throw up again last night. IMAGINE THAT! This time though was not on purpose. He had ate a little bit and drank some lemonade and then we sat down for supper and he took 2 bites and threw up everywhere. Normally he waits until I have a couple of bites left but last night I had just sat down. So what a way to ruin an appetite.

3 comments:

Amee Jones said...

I am sure that Bronson did great. He's a smart boy. Jared just doesn't want to let him be a big boy yet =)

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

mister bronson is more ready that a lot of kindergarteners i've seen...if he can just harness that shaw energy into good power... :)

Da Tick said...

I'm not getting into the "going to schoo" issue. He is welcome with me anytime. I can teach him a lot. Some of it even good.