Those are the famous words that I got to hear last night from Jared. He has said all along that Bronson is not ready for school and as much as I hate to say it my husband was right! Man that hurts to say that:)
Bronson took a 4 hour nap yesterday and then headed to VBS. He was in a lot better mood. But later that night he told me, with tears in his eyes, that he didn't want to go to school yet. Jared and I told him that he didn't have to that he could wait and go next year. So he said I will just wait until I am a little older. Jared and I's plan was to see how he did at summer school and then make our decision on that. Well that decision was made last night and I really think we made the right one. I honestly thought he was ready. But I was wrong! Nothing hurt out of the deal. I am just glad that we found out during summer school instead of sending him in the fall and then finding out then. So hopefully next summer he will be okay with everything. I am sure he will be. Lets hope I will be right this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
by next summer he will be an old pro!
Post a Comment