Last night was our first night for Bronson's team to have ball practice. I thought it went really good. I was minus 2 helpers and 2 kids. The kids were really excited to be there and they loved to run the bases and bat the most. They didn't like to field the ball though, hmmmmm, imagine that. We have some really good ball players for 5 and 6 year olds. Bronson is only 4 but is able to play because he able to go to Kindergarten this fall.
Speaking of Kindergarten.....
We are having a really hard time deciding whether to send Bronson this fall or not. He will be 5 in July. He is going to go to Kindergarten screening next week and then Summer School. He is so excited. Jared thinks we should wait another year and I think he is ready to go this year. Everyone you talk to has different opinions. So, we are going to leave it up to the Kindergarten teachers this summer. If they think he is ready then we will send him and if they don't then we will keep him home. I know every child is different so that is why I am trying not to let everyones opinions get to me.
Better get to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment