We had practice for Bronson's team last night and we have practic for Braxton's team tonight. We are leaving right after his practice and heading to Palmyra for ballgames tomorrow. Braxton has 4 games tomorrow. They are at 10, 11:30, 2 and the last one we don't know yet. It is suppose to be beautiful tomorrow. I can't wait to watch ball and get some sun. Our regular little league games start Monday. Braxton said that Monday is going to be the best day ever. The last day of school and his first ballgame with McGoldrick Dozing. I have to agree with him.
Bronson told me yesterday that he knows what he wants Santa to bring him for his Birthday. I said really, What? He wants a computer just like Da's. I don't know if Santa will be able to deliver that! It is so funny what kids think up.
Braylon isn't feeling the greatest today. I am not sure if it is a spring cold or allergies. If I had to bet I would say it started out as allergies and has moved into a cold. I will find out at 11:45 when I take him to the Dr.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I know I will. You can't get any better than Baseball and Sun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment