Tuesday, May 6, 2008

BOCK, BOCK, BOCK


Here is Brax and one of his first eggs his chickens laid. He is so excited to be in the egg laying business. We went and got his 40 new chickens last night while he was mushroom hunting with my dad. So when he got home I told him we needed to go and check to see if his chickens had laid any eggs. When we got down there he said "holy crap". I guess he said that b/c they were all piled together and he didn't even notice that there were more than the 15 he already had. My dad asked him how many chickens he had and he said 15. He was ready to leave b/c he didn't find any eggs and my dad said well why don't you count them. So he started counting and when he got to 23 he said " what is going on here". He finally realized that we had gotten his other 40 chickens. He was really happy and excited then. Starting tomorrow we will have so many eggs that they will be coming out of our butts:) Aren't I funny! BOCK, BOCK, BOCK!

4 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

When you have them coming out of your butts call Emma so she can come see:) We want to be on his selling list!

Da Tick said...

It sure was funny to watch him. Good post Baby Girl.

Dad

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

is he really going to sell them?.. i'm out at home. farm fresh are the best! i'll be in town tomorrow if he has a dozen & wants to make me his first customer. you can bring them to the carnival (unless he's charging 'golden dollar price' like $2.00/egg!) & i'll pay you there. does he want me to save egg cartons for him?

Candy said...

I agree with Jenn. I want to put my order in for farm fresh eggs. I two will save egg cartons for him. There is nothing better than eggs from the farm.