I hit the -40 pounds milestone:) I have 11 more pounds to go before I hit my first goal. I am sure I will make myself another goal. If I do I think it will be another 20. I have to hit the first goal first! I don't know how I took off 6 pounds in one day but hey I will take it. I am sure it had something to do with this stupid period crap. But I only have to deal with that for another 3 months. I scheduled my hysterectomy for August 13th. For those of you who don't know the story..... to make a long story short..... I have been bleeding VERY heavily for the last 2 years so they tried an IUD and thought it should work and it SHOULD cut my period down to 2 days a month. OK, lets try 3 to 4 weeks a month. Yes pretty much all the stinkin time! So they decided I needed surgery. My uterus is enlarged and I have some endometrious ( i know i misspelled that). They are going to have to do my surgery abdominally instead of vaginally. It will just be like having another c-section but they will take out my uterus instead of a baby. They are going to leave my ovaries. Good thing, b/c I really don't want to be grouchy!
I can't wait to be period free:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment