Thursday, May 29, 2008

Boys and their Toys....... Motorcycles






Bronson getting instructions from Jared and Braxton on the do's and the don'ts of riding his motorcycle.











And there he goes! He did really good for his first time. He got a little nervous at first but now he thinks he is pretty hot stuff:) He almost hit one of Braxton's egg laying chickens that day. He thought that would have been pretty cool. But I am sure Braxton wouldn't have liked it though.






Jared watching Braxton take off on his brand new motorcycle. I am sure he is thinking man I wish that was mine. I don't think they ever grow up:)









And I was right..... here is Jared riding the motorcycle! He took it down thru the yard, down the gravel road and on the highway! I didn't think he was ever going to give it back to Braxton. And no we are not getting one for Jared, he is just going to have to get his fix on Braxton's. I did ride it myself! I think Jared and Braxton thought that I looked pretty funny on there. I didn't even wreck it. GO ME!

No comments: