Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MoPEDS

Andrea and I went to Curves this morning. She only had 4 pairs of shoes in her van plus one in her classroom. She looked pretty sexy wearing Vance's tennis shoes:) We decided that we work out a lot harder when there are not as many people at curves. On the way home we got behind a MOPED doing 10 miles an hour. Yes on the highway! He didn't have the courtesy to get off the highway and speed along the side. So we had to wait to pass him b/c there were several cars coming. I thought we should call him in since there is a min. speed limit in a 60 mile an hour speed zone. Andrea thought we should honk at him and since she was driving she did. He about jumped right off of his FAST MOPED! He gave us a dirty look and kept shaking his head at us. It was so funny. We were kind of worried that he would take it out on the kids down the road that were waiting for the bus. Andrea said if he did then Jared would just have to chase him down. But he could probably catch him just by walking b/c he was going so stinking slow! We should have used the eggs Andrea bought from Braxton and threw them at him. I am sure Braxton would appreciate us wasting his eggs on something like that:)

I thought I should weigh this morning at Curves b/c I ate several mushrooms last night and I was afraid I had gained a couple of pounds. When I stepped on the scales I couldn't believe my eyes. I had gained A LOT! I was so frazzled that I kept moving the little deal to see what I actually weighed but I couldn't get it to go anywhere but WAY up. I thought maybe I didn't have the one thing in the groove right so I kept moving it too. Nothing was changing. It looked as though I had gained over 50 pounds. Then all of a sudden a lady I know really well said how you getting along? And I turned around and she was standing on the back of it with one foot. No wonder I thought I had gained. I was beginning to get a little nervous. Needless to say I stayed the same. It was really funny, I deserve to get picked on b/c I am normally the one doing the picking:)

Better run, got to actually do some work!

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

The eggs would have been a good idea!