Well we lost our first game 14-13. It was a very good game. We were exploding on our up to bats. But so were they and our defense was sucking! It had to have been the worst game defensively our team has ever played. The team we played said we were the best team they have ever played. Too bad we wouldn't have beaten them. We play again tomorrow at 9:45 and 3. Hopefully we will win both otherwise we may not be heading to the championship bracket. The games we were suppose to play in Aug for the Mid America Games have been cancelled b/c there were not enough teams. Dang! Saves us money but I really wanted to play.
Jared got to see an old coach of his. Wes Croy or something like that. His boy is playing in the 9u too. He was really excited to see Jared and couldn't believe he had 3 boys and was married. He thought he had done really well for himself and thought he was a great dad. Thanks to me, right?:) We also met some people that used to hunt on Donald and Irene (our neighbors). How weird is that. He used to hunt on them when they lived in Iowa. Small world.
Better run. The kids are swimming and we have 4 extras with us that are not ours. Someone said I am a strong woman to bring on that many boys. Actually when you have 3 what is 4 more?? They all play together and leave us alone.
Pray and wish us luck that we win both games tomorrow by A LOT!
GO STIXXXXXXXXX!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That stinks that you lost, but hopefully the boys are just getting warmed up. I'm also glad you changed the title on your last post. I was totally confused and thought it was another abbreviation that I didn't get! I had Coach Croy too. I can't believe he has kids, never seemed like a kid person. Good luck tomorrow1
Post a Comment