Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Moving Out!

I am moving out.......I have had it!

Just kidding:) Bronson was moving out last night. He wanted to stay all night with my mom and dad again. I asked him if he just wanted to go live with them and his response was YES! I said well then when we get home then you need to get all of your stuff packed and you can just go live with them. So when we got home he started cleaning out his dresser drawers. He packed all of his clothes from there and then was headed to get all of his shirts out of the closet. I said Bronson if you leave you aren't coming back. He then put his hands on his head and said "i just don't know what to do". Well after much thinking (one minute) he said I am going to live with Da. I told him he needed to call his dad and let him know that he was moving out. Well of course Jared didn't answer. But once he called back Bronson told him and the reason was b/c our house was scary when it stormed. They hung up and then Jared called back and told him (this is exactly what he said) "get your shit unpacked and put back in your drawers b/c you are not going". Well that made him really upset. He cried and cried b/c he wanted to go live with them. He did unpack his stuff and put it all back up. When Jared got home he sat on the porch with Bronson on his knee and had a talk with him. I was watching them thru the window and it was so cute. I wish I would have had my camera. Bronson ended up apologizing to me for wanting to move out. Another night down! This child is going to get the best of me sometime soon. Everyone thinks he really didn't understand that he was going to be gone forever! I am sure he didn't but it still hurts to know that your child wants to live somewhere else. I am sure he would have gotten homesick and would have wanted to come back home and of course we would have let him:) I bet we go thru this same thing when he is 16 but for other reasons and he will understand then what forever is!

3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

i did this once when i was a little older than bronson. i can't remember why i was leaving but i had my green flowered suitcase all packed. mom told me i had to wait to leave until dad got home...i don't remember what happened after that but i never went & don't think i got in trouble..dad musta talked me out of it.

Amee Jones said...

Once he realized that storms were just as scary anywhere else he would have come home. What a cute story!

Da Tick said...

He was more than welcome, but he truly didn't understand what he was doing. He thought he was getting to spend the night. He's a special little boy. They all are.

Da