Monday, July 21, 2008

Baseball is over:(

Jared and I can't hardly believe that baseball is over. We have been going to games or practices for the last 3 months and then BOOM! it is over. Jared said last night "what the heck are we going to do now that baseball is over?" Good question! I am sure something else will kick in and we will be just as busy.

We might be able to actually do things with friends now. It seems like once summer gets here that our friends get put on the back burner. We don't do that on purpose but our kids come first. Do you ever get sick of having friendships that are one sided? I do. So if you are one of our friends and you think we have been ignoring you, please remember that we are not intentionally doing it and that the phone works both ways.

Jared and I stayed at the Stoney Creek Inn in Columbia on Sat night. We didn't need to stay down there but we were needing some "us" time. So we sent the kids home with mom and dad and hung out. Thanks mom and dad!! We stayed at the hotel and ordered Chinese food in for supper. It was really yummy. Then yesterday morning I was up and ready to leave by 9 and Jared said not yet b/c this movie is getting really good. At 10:40 we were finally leaving b/c the movie had just ended. I have to admit the movie was great and had us hooked. It was Deja Vu. We would definitely recommend it!

I have a very funny post for you guys tomorrow. Sorry about the suspense but I have to take a picture so I can post about it. A post without a picture will just not be the same. So make sure you check in with me sometime tomorrow and enjoy my funny:)

2 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

I second the recommendation to watch Deja Vu. It's great. I totally feel like our friendship has been simmering on the back burner:) Just kidding! We'll always be tied together with curvaceous curves!

Amee Jones said...

I am pretty excited to recindle our flame on Friday, hot momma!