I can not believe how tired I am today. I don't know if it is the weather or all the running we have been doing.... maybe it's the combo of the two:)
I am really hoping that the rain quits b/c tomorrow is Bronson't last game and we have something for all the little kiddos. I love seeing their faces when they get something that means so much to them. If there are no games then that just gives me a little more time to get things done for our party on Sat.
Pray for NO RAIN and for me to get some sleep:)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
just wanted to tell you that you did a great job with the ball kids this summer. the improvement from the beginning to the end was tremendous--do you realize all your players got hits last night?! WONDERFUL JOB, COACH, and they loved the trophies!
Post a Comment