ok guys I am needing your help......
I have started a new program called Prepaid Legal Services. I am really excited about the plan. It also has Identity Theft services with it. We had some individuals with the company come by and give us a presentation of their services last week. I think everyone should have some kind of plan that they offer. One of the things I really liked about it was that they offer 24/7 legal services, they help you get your will done, they have someone watching your identity all the time and numerous other things. I am still reading and learning what all they have to offer. I liked the service so much that I became an associate with them. Basically I am going to try and get people to sign up for the plan and/or get my director above me into some places of business. I can make some extra cash on the side (to help pay for gas and you know all the stuff that has gone up). I would appreciate all the help you guys can give me. If you are interested please let me know and I will try and help you to understand their services. Also, if you are interested in maybe becoming an associate that would be great too. Here is the website that you need to check out www.greatjoboption.com
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment