I don't like Friday the 13th's. My mom has always been superstitous and she has made me that way. I think she is a little more than I am though:)
Last night was a pretty wicked night. I hate storms b/c of the threat of tornados! I left work a little early to go to Bloomfield to get mine and Braxton's hair cut. Jared called me on the way there to tell me to beware of the big storm that was going to be coming thru. I figured he was just telling me this b/c he likes to get me scared. I wasn't that scared until I started home and several people called me to tell me to stay in Bloomfield and get into a basement. I actually listened and flew back to Cutter's Lane. We hung out in the basement for 1 hour and 45 minutes. I was scared b/c I knew the sirens were going off in Lancaster and it was headed towards us. Then when I was about to head out again another storm was coming. So I waited some more:) We did finally make it home safe and sound. I looked at my phone when I got home and between people calling me and me calling Jared to check on them I had over 70 phone calls! I can't wait to see the bill to see how many incoming and outgoing calls that were actually made. We have been so lucky to not have had much damage around here, I just hope our luck doesn't run out.
Braxton was suppose to have a baseball tournament in Memphis this weekend. But with all the rain it got cancelled. So we will be home with not a lot to do. I can't wait:)
I hope everyone has a good FRIDAY THE 13TH. I hope noone has any bad luck!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
you could have come over but the basement at cutter's lane was probably a lot more comfy than my damp dungeon! glad you made the decision to stay put--there was touchdown in savannah & i hate of people driving through that...
Post a Comment