I can't believe I haven't blogged in forever! Someone (dianna) has been on my case for not blogging so this one is for you:)
Things have been a little busy this week. Jared and I went to Ottumwa on Tuesday night to get stuff to landscape our yard. That was interesting. After much DISCUSSION we decided on what we wanted. So Wednesday night we started the process. I was really surprised that we didn't argue as much as I thought we would. We only got 1/3 of it done. We had gotten 18 bags of river rock to do it all and we used 16 bags on 1/3 of it. So much for that thought. So now we have more river rock coming next week. Then last night Jared did some more. He called me and asked how I wanted that side down. I told him and then I was thinking "great, he probably won't do it right" but to my surprise he did a better job than I could have probably done. AND I even told him that. I know, what is wrong with me:)
Yesterday I went to Trenton, Mo to my great uncles funeral. I was so glad that the rain held off. There is nothing worse than going to a funeral and it raining!
Tonight both boys have games. I am hoping the fields dry out enough. Tomorrow is our Lancaster Little League Days. So both boys have games again. I am sure I will be spending most of my day there. The temp is suppose to be 89 degrees:) WOO HOO!
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I know if the rain holds off, everyone will!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are starting to blog like me :)
Post a Comment