Monday, June 2, 2008

Ball!!

I know you guys are probably tired of me blogging about ball, but that is my life right now:) Braxton had a game on Friday night and they won 10-4. Braxton had a really good game. He pitched the whole game (which was 4 innings) and struck out 8 and only walked a couple. I was really proud of him. He had some good plays to first and hit a couple of times. He did strike out once though. But you can't always do great:)

Saturday we were up with the chickens so Jared could see about pulling my stupid brother out on a dirt road. Who knows why he was on a dirt road at 5 in the morning. My guess is probably the same as your guess. His business though, not mine. Anyhow it was off to the All Star tryouts in Memphis. Braxton made it! WOO HOO! So now it sounds like July is going to be VERY busy! Bet you can't guess with what?!?! I also helped my cousin clean some of her HUGE house that they are moving into today!

Braxton had Laine Brown, Keaton Nelson and Aaron Buford over on Sat night for a weiner roast and to camp out in the tent. They had lots of fun and even slept in the tent ALL night long:) I couldn't believe it. The boys stayed for most of the day yesterday too. We put up Bronson's waterslide so they would have lots to do. They played smear the queer, slid in the mud, played monster badmitten, played on the waterslide and numerous other things that I probably don't know about:)

All in all in it was a great weekend. Bronson has a game tonight, Braxton a game tomorrow night and then both of them have games on Friday night and Sat. Another busy week, which I love!








1 comment:

Amee Jones said...

Bless your heart. That is quite a combo of boys that ya had under your supervision!