The potty training is going well. He has had a couple of accidents, which is to be expected. He hasn't figured out the pooping in the potty yet. I know once he does it then we will be in business, I hope. The other night at the ball game he pooped in his pants and I said "bad, bad boy" and he mocked me right back with a great big grin. I said Braylon where do we poop at and his reply was "at home". It was so cute and funny. Shelly said he really likes to pee off of her deck when they are outside. One wonderful reason to have boys..... they can pee anywhere!
The other two boys were extremely easy to potty train. I think I am starting Braylon a little earlier than I did the other two. So I hope he is just as easy. It is hard to remember since it has been a few years since we did this. But I can not wait to be diaper free! It is like milestones for us. No more formula a year ago, now hopefully no more diapers and then on to the next milestone:)
I will post some pictures soon if I ever stay at home and take them of him on the pot. I guess I could take a picture of him at the ballfields on their toilets, since how that is where we are all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Isn't that the truth? You should just put his potty chair in the bathrooms there! Too funny.
oh shoot...just put the potty chair in the dugout!
Post a Comment