Well I am not sure if it was a twister that hit last night or if it was just straight line winds......
Whatever it was it scared me, Bronson and Braylon to death. I was frantically calling Jared and Braxton to tell them to get their butts home b/c it was getting ready to storm. But of course they were too busy feeding the chickens and didn't answer. I would look out one door and then look out another. As I was headed to look out the side door I saw barrells and all kinds of stuff flying by the kitchen windows as I turned around to get the boys to the basement our glass in our screen door EXPLODED. It was so loud. I hurried and got the boys put in the basement. Not long after Jared, Braxton and Vance came in the house. All 3 of them seemed pretty shook up. The damage we had was our door, our "glass" patio table (2nd one demolished from a tornado/wind storm), grill, water slide and some slight damage on the house. We had a lot of things in our yard that didn't belong to us. There were several damages around us at our neighbors. I think it is crazy at Vance and Andrea's,1/4 of a mile down the road, that it didn't do hardly anything. Nobody was hurt thank goodness.
On a lighter note,
We ballgamed all weekend long. Jared got to ride a pony too:) Check out Andrea's blog in the next few days and she will post all the fun he had:) We really wish Vance would have had the camera when Jared got thrown off. How come you never have one when you need one? Maybe next time, unless there is not a next time for Jared and the pony:)
I have Curves and grocery shopping tonight. Doesn't that sound like fun? Curves yes, grocery shopping NO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
As long as no one got hurt that is the main thing. Material things can be replaced. We had some damage here to. We lost a screen out of the kitchen window and some some stuff that was in the yard. I can't wait to see the pictures of Jared on a horse.
Post a Comment