Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Too Cute



I love this picture!!!! Thanks Andrea for taking it:) This picture was taken right after he slid head first into home plate the other night. I am sure you saw the picture of that in an earlier post. Anyhow, Andrea took this picture once he got to the dugout. I really don't think he is crying I think he was spitting dirt out of his mouth. I couldn't resist posting this picture. It was too cute to pass up!

2 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

you're right, he's not crying but in the middle of spitting. i totally shirked my duties as dug out coach and the kids we're all running around trying to find gloves while i looked for my camera. jenn was in my purse and i thought she was getting my camera, nope she was trying to wipe him up. we had different thoughts on a kodak moment.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

i was trying to help him get the dirt out of his mouth & eyes!...no crying to it though..he was too proud of himself!