Friday, June 27, 2008

Locked up

I can not believe I forgot to blog about Braylon locking himself in the van the other night.

When we got home on Wed night I was getting out of the van and Braylon had opened his door to get out too. So I went ahead and went into the house and thought he would go ahead and get out. Wrong! I heard someone honking and honking so I asked Bronson who was here and he said that it was Braylon honking the horn. So I sent Bronson out to get Braylon out of the car. But Braylon had locked the doors and Bronson couldn't get him out. I went out there and told Braylon to hit the button and kept pointing at it so he knew what to hit and he did hit the button, but wrong button, he hit the lock button again! Then he climbed to the back and hit the button to try and open the side door but since it was locked it wouldn't open. I said Braylon do you want a spanking? He shook his head no. I said then hit the button. But he didn't! I said do you want some candy? He said yes and I said then hit the button. PUSH! Doors were unlocked just like that. What candy can do for a kid. I was so thankful. I thought my other set of keys was in there with him but come to find out they were in Jared's truck. It was really hot and he was sweating but he was ok. And yes I did give him SEVERAL m & m's. Another memory down, lots to go:)

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

What a stinker, better than when I locked Colby in the car at 15 months old and he was buckled in his car seat. I had to rely on Schuyler Co's finest to get him out!